Members - please read.....

ND FANATIC

I hate message board drama, but.....

You guys handled the Sir John situation as well as NBC handled the Conan O'Brien situation. Obviously, you stripped him of his duties, without him knowing about it. He mentioned wanting to retire, and you guys used that as the excuse to give him the boot.

You guys made a change for the sake of making change. Did you get scared because people were fighting so much. Signing day is over. Everything will go back to normal. Don't worry.

Sadly, you guys didn't realize that people would object to you doing this. Making changes like this will only piss people off. More importantly, it will piss off the loyal users that make up the site. Yes, Sir John has seemed a bit nuts lately, but I figure that he's just a bit drunk. But he gets a pass, because he is good for DD. I've only started posting recently, but have been lurking for a long time. I do not support this decision.

we've been over it numerous times. read the threads, so this doesnt have to be explained again & again. It had nothing to do with the board. You understand that SJ has been acting differently lately in the open. Ok, now think about the forum that only the staff can see...we're moving on. You should too.

ahhhhhhhhh, donna summer............... did you know "macarthur park" was actually written and performed by jimmy webb?????????????:grin::grin:

donna summer? heck I must be old. that song was sung by Richard Harris as I remember it:

No I did not know it was written by J. Webb. What the hell what that song about? It only made sense on LSD.

donna summer? heck I must be old. that song was sung by Richard Harris as I remember it:

No I did not know it was written by J. Webb. What the hell what that song about? It only made sense on LSD.

rock, that video is downright creepy!!!!!!!!!!! did you shoot that out your front window of the lake in front of your house??????????????? is that richard harris the drunken irish thespian??????? no wonder you were droppin orange barre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock, that video is downright creepy!!!!!!!!!!! did you shoot that out your front window of the lake in front of your house??????????????? is that richard harris the drunken irish thespian??????? no wonder you were droppin orange barre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purple microdot. not sure where i was then.

when there is a kalidiscope in your head and you are flipping out while the walls are moving and people's faces are melting, nothing is creepy, even that song. And you hear shit you never heard before in the music.

Far out.

That's Richard Harris the actor.

I was waiting for a scary face to pop up suddenly.

:hippie:Dead concert, 1980ish,

Blue chairs

Blue cheers

Blue heaven

Blue microdot

Blue mist

Blue moons

.........:hippie:

Guest SirJohn

Gee I don't know what to say, this board really went off topic but here I go.

Alzheimer's ? Jeese. I go to the Doctor regularly. She would know, my sisters and children would know.

Ziggy my posts in Open? What's wrong with them? I have stayed out of the political stuff for some time. My most recent is "Am I part black?" That's because I am interested in Gaenolgy of my family tree. My GG Grandfater was in the Union Army 48th regiment, which was termed "colored." I found I had the wrong 48th regiment and he was in what is called" Perrys Saints."

It's an Open forumn on anything isn't it? Military history also is a passion of mine.

SJ

purple microdot. not sure where i was then.

when there is a kalidiscope in your head and you are flipping out while the walls are moving and people's faces are melting, nothing is creepy, even that song. And you hear shit you never heard before in the music.

Far out.

That's Richard Harris the actor.

remember when harris was hangin by his boobies from those hooks in return of a man called horse??? that looked like it hurt!!! i think he was chewin on peyote buttons during the scene...............

Guest SirJohn

Schell, your way off topic but. for your elusid information, in a movie a man called horse went through that ritual and there was no peyote. I't was a ritual of prayer and sacrficing.

I have made and sold several war bonnets in my time. If you get the scene where two dog soldiers are wearing the most beautiful bonnets ever created from magpie feathers.

For our Canadian friends the sun dance is still practiced in Canada minus the piercings which are out lawed.

Schell, your way off topic but. for your elusid information, in a movie a man called horse went through that ritual and there was no peyote. I't was a ritual of prayer and sacrficing.

I have made and sold several war bonnets in my time. If you get the scene where two dog soldiers are wearing the most beautiful bonnets ever created from magpie feathers.

For our Canadian friends the sun dance is still practiced in Canada minus the piercings which are out lawed.

well, if i sacrificed my nipples, i'd wanna be on peyote ....................

Guest rocketsan22
well, if i sacrificed my nipples, i'd wanna be on peyote ....................

Do you have an empty cup you could fill at the same time? You'd become an internet sensation...