Seantrel Henderson

coastereight

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will assume you are talking about the AMP interview? Basically says that he is still looking at ND.

during all this time that people were saying "he's all SC" and whatnot, i thought we still had a chance with him esp if we got a "homerun" hire. i think BK is as close to "homerun" hire as we could reasonably expect. look, it's clear this guy is looking for a reason to stay close to home. i hope BK and ND are that reason(s)...

during all this time that people were saying "he's all SC" and whatnot, i thought we still had a chance with him esp if we got a "homerun" hire. i think BK is as close to "homerun" hire as we could reasonably expect. look, it's clear this guy is looking for a reason to stay close to home. i hope BK and ND are that reason(s)...

+1.............

Amen!

Seantrel was once quoted as saying that he thought he would be a better fit in an offense that runs the spread.

What does Brian Kelly run? The spread.

Seantrel mentioned that he wanted to play for a successful program and coach.

Meet Brian Kelly, HC at ND...who happens to be the former coach of the #3 program in the country. No other school Henderson is looking at has a coach with a team ranked that high.

I hope all of this weighs in with the Henderson family and Seantrel becomes Irish!

Guest irishrick

if he wants to come thats great, but we won't offer 'extra' like other schools , i would rather get the wanna comes to play for the lady . go Irish :grin: seems wash is in trouble as well as tenn,

ect, ect, stay committed to the notre dame principals. :flame:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ndirish8

Good find Smiling Eyes.

Sounds like good news for the Irish. I am mostly concerned with the USC Trojans for Henderson. I think it'll come down to us (Irish) and USC. Sadly, I don't know how good BK is at in-home visits because the little weenie Pete Carrol is a master at in-home visits. We will have to wait and see.....

seantrel decided to be a trojan a long time ago. his parents may have a different idea, but he wants to be a trojan...............

and Manti Teo was a Trojan

and Jake Heaps was a Huskie

and so on, and so on.

A lot of recruitment left. I dont think he ends up at ND, but he's not a lock for USC at this point either.

Barr won't go to UCLA. Who wants to play for a team that almost got their ass whooped by Temple?

Who would want to play for a team that got whooped by Utah? Chris Martin.

Folks were saying the same thing when we went 3-9 and still managed to pull in Floyd.

Barr is Cal bound, friend!

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online