Justin Utupo (DE/2010) Notre Dame Commit Video Interview

Guest CLASports.com

I think Scroggins is supposed to be a good 6'2 and Utupo was a good inch or 2 taller than him standing next to each other so if he's a legit 6'3 or 6'4, he'd be an ideal size for DE.

It was reported that he had grown quite a bit over the summer when Brown and Polian checked him out in person - they were saying he was 6'4 and that's when they became interested and offered. I hope he is a legit 6'4

Guest CLASports.com
I think Scroggins is supposed to be a good 6'2 and Utupo was a good inch or 2 taller than him standing next to each other so if he's a legit 6'3 or 6'4, he'd be an ideal size for DE.

It was reported that he had grown quite a bit over the summer when Brown and Polian checked him out in person - they were saying he was 6'4 and that's when they became interested and offered. I hope he is a legit 6'4

We were at the game and filmed the interview with Justin Utupo. He is a solid 6'4", and plays with a relentless tenacity. He is going to be a great asset to the Irish defense.

We were at the game and filmed the interview with Justin Utupo. He is a solid 6'4", and plays with a relentless tenacity. He is going to be a great asset to the Irish defense.

If he's 6'4" that pleases me. Cause i think thats the only reason people have been so iffy on him cause he's an in between guy. Forget that, kid has the potential to be a moster SDE. Probably like a KLM type position wise early in his career. But with an extremely high motor.

I hate hearing that a guy is a "high motor guy" usually. Except in this case, he has talent to go with it.

Thanks for verifying that for us and thanks for the interview!

Guest CLASports.com
Thank you very much.

SJ:grin:

Thank you for letting us offer our recruit videos on your platform. We look forward to covering more athletes during the upcoming season. Please feel free email us and let us know if there are any players on the West Coast that you would like us to get more in depth coverage of...

Thanks again!

CLA

thats great that he's 6'4, not sure what the deal was but it seemed like every recruiting site had him at a different height and weight. his relentless tenacity is one of the first things that pops out on his film, something that ND has been lacking on the DL for a while. i really hope chris martin stays irish because him, luders and utupo should turn into monster DL for ND. im very excited about these three.