Byron Moore to USC

irishziggy

That was one of the gayest announcements I've ever seen. I'm sincerely glad he isn't going to ND. I promise I won't say that about any of the other recruits we're hoping for today. I really wanted Moore until I saw that. Frankly, after hearing his speech, I'm a little surprised he made the academic cut at ND.

He wouldn't have been solid at ND. His last couple of weeks waffling between ND, LSU, Colorado, and then USC was over the top. Good riddance!

I would really like to know what Petey's recruiting tactics are. This kid said he wasn't comfortable with USC and dropped him from his list. A week later they are back on the list out of nowhere and then he signs with them. Sounds a little fishy to me.

Maybe he wasn't academically stable enough to get into ND? Not saying he's dumb, just saying perhaps Petey pointed out that ND had some pretty high standards that he'd be expected to uphold. IE says he has a 3.0 GPA, but where he goes to school could play a factor in that.

This is just me guessing and rumbling. Hope he has a good time at SC if that's the right fit for him.

When he picked that trojan hat i just had the same feeling ive had so many NSD recently. Im not sure why im surprised at this point.

Wave ure right though im not into ripping up these kids but his flip flopping is a real concern, even if he wouldve signed with the irish how long would he have been here if he didnt win the starting job very soon? His flip flopping and waffling is scary so even though i wish we had him im hoping more for JS who has been very close to the vest during the whole process.

Come on guys...lets not trash these guys if they don't sign with ND. I hear you cluckin... but lets be classy!

Honestly, if the kid just gets up there and announces his decision in a straightforward manner, I would never say anything bad about the guy - the choice of schools is his, not any ND fans. However (and I haven't seen video on this Moore announcement), when some douchenozzle feels the need to taunt & try to humiliate ND (or any other school, for that matter) with this "hat trick" bulls$%t, that's something else entirely. Completely unnecessary, and when it happens, the school the kid is disresepecting with the hat scam is doubtless better off for the kid's absence.

Edited by OntarioIrish