Any News on D Walls?

I haven't heard anything about that young man in a while and I beleive i read that he wanted to come back next year. Is that still the case? I hope so. Love that kid! Plus does anybody know what he has been up to training wise? Any info will be gobbled up.

adding such a quality polished corner to next years defense is going to have a cascading effect-- lots of real good players now-- even on the dline-- lights out secondary-- good backers- good coaching-- 2009 defense may be able to win 7 or 8 without much of an offense-- if we do have a miracle and get the huge offensive talent to produce at 75 or 80 percent-- ( best hope new coaches )-- we have the makings of a massive upgrade from this underachieving young team--- kicking game upgraded-- and with wood riddick and oliver you can expect the return game to upgrade-- defense a big upgrade from the best part of the team now---if floyd tate kamara evans walker goodman rudolph clausen/crist wood gray hughs allen finally get an OLINE that plays well-- this nightmare good turn into something much different

adding such a quality polished corner to next years defense is going to have a cascading effect-- lots of real good players now-- even on the dline-- lights out secondary-- good backers- good coaching-- 2009 defense may be able to win 7 or 8 without much of an offense-- if we do have a miracle and get the huge offensive talent to produce at 75 or 80 percent-- ( best hope new coaches )-- we have the makings of a massive upgrade from this underachieving young team--- kicking game upgraded-- and with wood riddick and oliver you can expect the return game to upgrade-- defense a big upgrade from the best part of the team now---if floyd tate kamara evans walker goodman rudolph clausen/crist wood gray hughs allen finally get an OLINE that plays well-- this nightmare good turn into something much different

Amen to that brother!

Our secondary will be scary good with Walls back. Our DL should be better. Our LB core should be better. Our Safeties will be less experienced, but more talented (assuming Harrison moves back)

Guest blacksox

DWalls will definitely solidify the secondary. Basically, we are getting a starting db back and saying who will be the second db to step up. I think the Blanton will step up and take the 2 spot and have McNeil playing the nickel. But I am hesitant to place Gray on the 4 spot due to his potential coming out of high school. I just haven't seen the play maker out of him. What do you guys think?

Guest irishrick

Hope that he returns , as i think that the irish will be a very tough team nest year, if we can get a couple of coaches on the staff, no hot leads on the replacements yet > what say you ?

Guest blacksox

I agree! If we can get a couple quality coaches for next year I think ND will be tough. ND has the talent and now they will be sophs and jrs. I personally do not think our soon to be Sr class has alot of talent. They have depth but not superstar talent like our soon to be sophs and jrs.