Kumara Looked Ugly

Hughes4Heisman

I think Duval looked horrible on Saturday. I am sure you all are probably thinking the same thing but he looked like he had his head up his butt. Two passes go right off his numbers, one being a costly interception. If he catches them, they are first downs on 3rd and long. Tries to catch the ball to much with his body instead of his hands. Then the second interception, I believe was still his fault. He never turned around and if he had of, he could of probably outjumped the defender for a TD or at least it would of been an incomplete pass instead of an INT. It looked like he just gave up on it. He looked liked on Saturday what was reported of him at the spring game.

Weis did say that Kumara will be working on catching the ball today with the QBs and the machines based on Saturday.

Im pretty sure as a WR hes worked on catching the ball before and it obviously hasnt helped to date and I dont know what a few days of these drills will really help.

Although I can see his confidence on the down after having messed up so bad and having his own personalized "help me to not drop the ball" drills.