Nighel Bradham, Florida State MLB

da coach

Bradham lifted 485 pounds six times

Scout has a picture of him bench pressing and it is disgusting to think of how strong this kid is...good gosh almighty...we're talking about a 500lb. bench press from an 18/19 year old kid...that's more than most NFL linebackers press.

It's crazy how strong some of these guys are getting. I brought this up last year and had some dick make some really untasteful comments, but my brother is now a senior in high school. He's 6'-2" 205 lb G/DE and he's benching 400 lbs, and he does not take supplements. He just works hard in the weight room and has good genes.

I am sorry that I deleted a Reuben Mendoza article the other day. General house keeping for incoming ND articles.

It was from the Observor dated Sept 8 2006 He talked about Strength and conditioning. Mentioned now some of the guys can squat 500 plus piunds and at Miss some could do 600. Stated he sent out material on "Conditioning" to our guys and worry about benching or what have you during the entire freshman season.

It never fails that I argue with myself that "Should I delete this? and Low and Behold when I do a delete something about that topic pops up."

Funny thing about the bench press though is its one of the most overrated lifts you can do for most sports.

While there might be some truth to that...it doesn't diminish the fact that this guys little brother is tossing up 400lbs !! That is unreal. Everyone thought the bench press was pretty impressive and worthy when Brady Quinn out benched the linemen at the combine a couple years ago, remember?

I can do 7 reps of 1 on my ab lounger.