Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Recruiting Board

Old 07-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Default Geirean Hatchett to announce pledge Aug. 1

Uncommitted four-star 2020 G Geirean Hatchett said that he hopes to announce his pledge "in the next couple of weeks," according tio Rotoworld.

"Hatchett (6'5/275) floated a tentative commitment date of Aug. 1 when speaking with 247Sports. The Ferndale, Washington, native has whittled his field down to five finalists: Oklahoma, Washington, Ohio State, Stanford and Notre Dame. He has taken one official this offseason, to OU. While he plans on taking no further official visits."

Crystal balls all pointl to Washington. Looks like ND is window dressing to me with no official visit.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Domer Domain Walk-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Irish View Post
Uncommitted four-star 2020 G Geirean Hatchett said that he hopes to announce his pledge "in the next couple of weeks," according tio Rotoworld.

"Hatchett (6'5/275) floated a tentative commitment date of Aug. 1 when speaking with 247Sports. The Ferndale, Washington, native has whittled his field down to five finalists: Oklahoma, Washington, Ohio State, Stanford and Notre Dame. He has taken one official this offseason, to OU. While he plans on taking no further official visits."

Crystal balls all pointl to Washington. Looks like ND is window dressing to me with no official visit.

Yeah for sure. I'm pretty sure ND is done with 2020 offensive recruiting unless someone spectacular falls in their lap.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Domer Domain All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Irish View Post

Yeah, ND stopped recruiting offensive line once Carmody was in 100% a take and in the class. A couple of examples are Zinter and Atteberry committing to Michigan. ND said no. Only other OL they are actively recruiting right now in 2020 is Gentry, and that is because of his abilities 1 and the fact he would technically be a 2022 commit 2.