Old 04-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sligo View Post
Just not in her hair or eyes!!
You really are my favourite American...

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 04-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

and that's the end of that

"official board pokee"
Old 04-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Banned
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
Lol. You seem to be the only Keyboard Ninja here.
I encourage you to look back through this post. What you may notice is the large number of personal attacks directed at Oklahoma before I said a word in his defense. Call me what you want, but call it like it is. Echo, and his "buddies" are shitheads. If they don't like what Oklahoma has to say, why do they find it necessary to criticize him or any other poster on a personal level? And why do the mods allow it to continue?

Some of us have posted on this site for YEARS, love Notre Dame Football, and don't care to be insulted for communicating with people about different issues. I could care less about half the crap others post on here, but I don't make it my mission to criticize them for it, unless they dish it out first. Defending myself and others hardly makes me crazy, or a bully. I imagine you teach your own children to defend themselves and others. No?

What amazes me is when I defend Oklahoma, I'm the bad guy, lol. Threatening physical abuse is abnormal but participating in verbal abuse is acceptable because it is online, right? I don't think so. Getting abused hurts, period.

Why don't you throw some of that opinion where it is deserved and defend guys like Oklahoma who add a dimension to this site which is completely respectable.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Domer Domain All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
Lol. You seem to be the only Keyboard Ninja here.
You are talking to a guy that quotes himself......not sure he even realizes that he is the only one being a "tough guy". I haven't gone back and checked, but I believe most people have talked about getting beat up....so wouldn't that be the opposite?
Old 04-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Banned
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGuy View Post
You are talking to a guy that quotes himself......not sure he even realizes that he is the only one being a "tough guy". I haven't gone back and checked, but I believe most people have talked about getting beat up....so wouldn't that be the opposite?
I'd rather be a "tough guy" and stand up for myself than what you will get with these cowards who hide behind their keyboards and run their mouths Irishguy. I assure you 3/4 of these guys would NEVER show up and defend themselves in person. I can't stand guys like that. You want to hang out with them, have fun man.

I'll take guys like Oklahoma who make themselves vulnerable by being honest regardless of what others think and say. At least you can trust him. Some of you "men" have a LOT to learn.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyirishdad View Post
What amazes me is when I defend Oklahoma, I'm the bad guy, lol. Threatening physical abuse is abnormal but participating in verbal abuse is acceptable because it is online, right? I don't think so. Getting abused hurts, period.
Dude, there is not one person in this thread who wouldn't crack beers or break bread with Okie - in fact, I've sent him gifts in the past without looking for reciprocation or compensation.

I can also guarantee you that I'd bust his balls about this just as much in person (if not more) as I would on here. Not out of cruelty but because I think this is ridiculous...and that's what guys who like sports and hang out do - they bust balls.

I can further guarantee that I'd want nothing to do with you nor would I offer you squat when you are going to throw out threats of physical violence. Not that I'm afraid because, while I am legitimately flabby, I am also strong as a bear and built like a brick **** house. I've never had to watch my mouth or worry about covering the bill for what comes out of it because I know when to draw the line and I can sure handle myself when it gets ugly.

You on the other hand? Not so sure... You're taking things far too seriously and literally...

If life's winding you up too tight to hang with us band of idiots maybe there's another forum better suited for intensely sensitive gents like yourself.

Relax and have a homebrew, brother...
Old 04-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Banned
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketsan View Post
Dude, there is not one person in this thread who wouldn't crack beers or break bread with Okie - in fact, I've sent him gifts in the past without looking for reciprocation or compensation.

I can also guarantee you that I'd bust his balls about this just as much in person (if not more) as I would on here. Not out of cruelty but because I think this is ridiculous...and that's what guys who like sports and hang out do - they bust balls.

I can further guarantee that I'd want nothing to do with you nor would I offer you squat when you are going to throw out threats of physical violence. Not that I'm afraid because, while I am legitimately flabby, I am also strong as a bear and built like a brick **** house. I've never had to watch my mouth or worry about covering the bill for what comes out of it because I know when to draw the line and I can sure handle myself when it gets ugly.

You on the other hand? Not so sure... You're taking things far too seriously and literally...

If life's winding you up too tight to hang with us band of idiots maybe there's another forum better suited for intensely sensitive gents like yourself.

Well, gosh. That explains it. It's acceptable because that's what guys do. Rocket, I don't remember ever ASKING to hang out with you. I imagine you can figure out why on your own. Defending redneck behavior is very unbecoming, brother.

Intensely sensitive gents like me enjoy being honest with people. We don't get off on calling people "crazy" because we don't agree with them. I would agree with you that ribbing can be fun, but I don't remember Oklahoma EVER participating in this rib-fest. Actually, if you paid attention at all, you would have realized how passionate he is about this subject. Educated people may choose to walk a different path at that point, say, being SENSITIVE.

There is nothing wrong with treating people kindly. There is also nothing wrong with kicking the crap out of a bully who takes pleasure in hurting people for no good reason whatsoever. You want to defend Echo and his behavior? Fine. Just don't cry when I call you a bitch for doing so.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:33 AM
Administrator

Great post rocket. Well said

Irish dad, this is a football message board, it took me a while to learn but you need thick skin, so does everyone. Okie started a thread that most people including me think is silly. This is very tame "ribbing" go check out some other public message boards, things get nuts!! I hate to say it but you are fueling the fire a bit.

Old 04-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:

Well said..
Old 04-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Send a message via AIM to toddrhodes Send a message via Yahoo to toddrhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyirishdad View Post
Well, gosh. That explains it. It's acceptable because that's what guys do. Rocket, I don't remember ever ASKING to hang out with you. I imagine you can figure out why on your own. Defending redneck behavior is very unbecoming, brother.

Intensely sensitive gents like me enjoy being honest with people. We don't get off on calling people "crazy" because we don't agree with them. I would agree with you that ribbing can be fun, but I don't remember Oklahoma EVER participating in this rib-fest. Actually, if you paid attention at all, you would have realized how passionate he is about this subject. Educated people may choose to walk a different path at that point, say, being SENSITIVE.

There is nothing wrong with treating people kindly. There is also nothing wrong with kicking the crap out of a bully who takes pleasure in hurting people for no good reason whatsoever. You want to defend Echo and his behavior? Fine. Just don't cry when I call you a bitch for doing so.
You should be banned and reported for threatening physical harm on another member of this board (several, in multiple threads actually). I know you THINK you're being captain save-an-okie, but actually you come off as unstable and try to use intimidation as a weapon. But you won't be banned because you aren't Echo or Rattlesnake, so there's that. Chill out, sir.

/insert witty comment or quote <here>
Old 04-11-2014, 02:19 PM

The art of the playful ball-bust has been lost on all these sensitive Sally's. Lighten up Francis('s) quit being so goddamn fu
Old 04-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratey View Post
The art of the playful ball-bust has been lost on all these sensitive Sally's. Lighten up Francis('s) quit being so goddamn fu
Way to set yourself up for an *** whupping
Old 04-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Way to set yourself up for an *** whupping
Necklace made of buccan ears......
"If a believer demands that I, as a nonbeliever, observe his taboos in the public domain, he is not asking for my respect, but for my submission. And that is incompatible with a secular democracy." - Flemming Rose
Old 04-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Administrator
Domer Domain Legend

You guys have got to learn to get along. Geez! Locked

"
If we were in the wild, I would attack u. Even if u weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack u!" ~Manti Teo

Old 04-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Administrator
Domer Domain Legend

Hey Oklahoma, check your private messages. Somebody's got a couple brunch & sig tickets for you. (Or check the Blue Game thread)

Closed Thread