Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Recruiting Board

Old 08-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Default Prosise & Rivals

ESPN has him as the Number 20 S just on the edge of recieving a 4*
Scout has him as a 4* number 14 S I believe
and Rivals has him as an unranked 3* and the 22nd best player in VA

After watching this guy play in 7 on 7's i believe this guys stock is going to go way up....for a DB these 7 on 7's are a great way to see how good they are and this guy just keeps on suprising me...his game film doesn't look great but i believe this guy has all the tools to be our next great safety.

what makes him so appealing to ESPN and Scout and not so appealing to Rivals anyone have an opinion on the player somewhat opposite of mine...i trully believe that this guy will be our recruiting underdog of this class (If they dont move him higher later in the year i.e. ben councell) With good coaching this guy will be a legit DB for our secondary

What's everyones opinion on this player???

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 08-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Domer Domain Freshman

is it possible that the rival folks havent fully evaluated him yet?

regardless, if he has a really good senior year, i figure he will rise in ranking by the various recruiting sites.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Domer Domain Walk-On

Scout has updated their rankings already. They moved him from a 3 to a 4 star - he was one of the high risers based upon summer performance. My guess is that when Rivals re-ranks based upon summer performances, then you will see his stock go up with them as well.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikityyakirish View Post
ESPN has him as the Number 20 S just on the edge of recieving a 4*
Scout has him as a 4* number 14 S I believe
and Rivals has him as an unranked 3* and the 22nd best player in VA

After watching this guy play in 7 on 7's i believe this guys stock is going to go way up....for a DB these 7 on 7's are a great way to see how good they are and this guy just keeps on suprising me...his game film doesn't look great but i believe this guy has all the tools to be our next great safety.

what makes him so appealing to ESPN and Scout and not so appealing to Rivals anyone have an opinion on the player somewhat opposite of mine...i trully believe that this guy will be our recruiting underdog of this class (If they dont move him higher later in the year i.e. ben councell) With good coaching this guy will be a legit DB for our secondary

What's everyones opinion on this player???
I disagree with you about his game film.

When I watched his film, I saw a player whose incredible size and range were overshadowed only by his elite ball skills. Prosise consistently comes downhill at the ball (meaning he’s in excellent position most of the time) and displays the instincts and athleticism to consistently make plays on the football while it's at its highest point. Additionally, his body control is exceptional. This allows him to land on his feet and get up-field quickly once he comes down with the football. And the kid doesn’t shy away from contact, either.

In short, this kid has the skillset to be the ball-hawking safety Notre Dame has been missing since . . . forever . . .

Last edited by phony; 08-05-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Domer Domain Walk-On

Prosise's game film is quite similar to (if not better than) Jarrod Wilson's. That is all. Tremendous ball skills, need to get a bit bigger, has adequate speed. I'm very content with him as a player.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Domer Domain Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDinVA View Post
Prosise's game film is quite similar to (if not better than) Jarrod Wilson's. That is all. Tremendous ball skills, need to get a bit bigger, has adequate speed. I'm very content with him as a player.
is now 6'2 and 200 lbs and ran a sub 11 sec 100m (during a track meet so it's legit)...he's gotten a lot bigger and faster this offseason