Notre Dame Football News And Talk  


Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Open Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1101  
Old 10-16-2020, 01:53 AM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 5,061
Default

Hunter Biden is such a scumbag, it’s almost impressive. I know Trump and his sons aren’t exactly model citizens, but they look like Mormon Boy Scouts in comparison to this sleaze ball.
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

  #1102  
Old 10-16-2020, 02:39 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
Nobody cares...or at least the main stream media and social media big wigs don't. Hence why they won't report it and will stifle any posting of it. If this were Hunter Trump it would be the Apocalypse.
Oh they care, they are shitting their pants about this because they promulgated every false and corrupt narrative. Now they are doing everything in their power to deplatform and scrub everyone who contradicts those narratives and actual facts. The purge is real. This is glorious! Keep watching folks, for some none of this breaking news...
Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old 10-16-2020, 02:41 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
Hunter Biden is such a scumbag, it’s almost impressive. I know Trump and his sons aren’t exactly model citizens, but they look like Mormon Boy Scouts in comparison to this sleaze ball.
The Biden family are a bunch of POS. Par for the course for some circles. Compromised. These people among many others (R & D) wheeled and dealed away American interests for decades.

Last edited by jessemoore97; 10-16-2020 at 03:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old 10-16-2020, 07:54 AM
Soko Soko is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Oh they care, they are shitting their pants about this because they promulgated every false and corrupt narrative. Now they are doing everything in their power to deplatform and scrub everyone who contradicts those narratives and actual facts. The purge is real. This is glorious! Keep watching folks, for some none of this breaking news...
Is it not a bit late to be purging people? I mean Trump and co. realistically have literally days left until the election.

If this was so juicy then why was it not passed to the republican senators chasing exactly this type of info down so he could be prosecuted via legit channels? Instead of holding it for 9 months to be released in the NY Post. Seriously, the ****ing POST!!!

I'm not sure Rudy thought this through. Everything coming out now is that the administration as warned specifically that info being passed to him was coming directly from the Kremlin, again.
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old 10-16-2020, 01:00 PM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
Is it not a bit late to be purging people? I mean Trump and co. realistically have literally days left until the election.

If this was so juicy then why was it not passed to the republican senators chasing exactly this type of info down so he could be prosecuted via legit channels? Instead of holding it for 9 months to be released in the NY Post. Seriously, the ****ing POST!!!

I'm not sure Rudy thought this through. Everything coming out now is that the administration as warned specifically that info being passed to him was coming directly from the Kremlin, again.
Timing is everything. Expose the bad actors.

BTW whats wrong with the NYPost? How is that in anyway different than DT tax info leaked a few months ago to left news outlets to spread far and wide whilst. not fully verified and knowing the source doing the leaking committed a serious crime? Difference is when its their guy they will block, purge, and run attacks on it rather than simply calling balls and strikes by reporting the news.

Russia, Russia, Russia...seriously this is so far beyond debunked. Kids in cages, Trump did that... reality it was Obama. Collaborating with Russia and fabricate a dossier to steal an election, Trump did that...reality it was Hillary. Quid pro quo and Ukrainian corruption, Trump did that...reality it was Biden. Democrat battle plan accuse others of what you actually did while denying wrongdoing despite being caught redhanded.
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old 10-16-2020, 03:52 PM
Soko Soko is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Timing is everything. Expose the bad actors.

BTW whats wrong with the NYPost? How is that in anyway different than DT tax info leaked a few months ago to left news outlets to spread far and wide whilst. not fully verified and knowing the source doing the leaking committed a serious crime? Difference is when its their guy they will block, purge, and run attacks on it rather than simply calling balls and strikes by reporting the news.

Russia, Russia, Russia...seriously this is so far beyond debunked. Kids in cages, Trump did that... reality it was Obama. Collaborating with Russia and fabricate a dossier to steal an election, Trump did that...reality it was Hillary. Quid pro quo and Ukrainian corruption, Trump did that...reality it was Biden. Democrat battle plan accuse others of what you actually did while denying wrongdoing despite being caught redhanded.
The Post is a rag. Complete garbage and useful for a 5 min scan of the sports while commuting. It has zero journalistic authority beyond Page 6. You announce you've your wife has had a boob job in the Post. Not a "scoop" like this.

The NYT story on Trump's taxes was most certainly published by a leaker. However this can be viewed as in the public's interest and the paper is far and above any level of the aforementioned nonsense. Not one piece of this has been refuted yet by Trump to date btw.



No more for me. 3 weeks time will tell all.
Reply With Quote
  #1107  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:06 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
The Post is a rag. Complete garbage and useful for a 5 min scan of the sports while commuting. It has zero journalistic authority beyond Page 6. You announce you've your wife has had a boob job in the Post. Not a "scoop" like this.

The NYT story on Trump's taxes was most certainly published by a leaker. However this can be viewed as in the public's interest and the paper is far and above any level of the aforementioned nonsense. Not one piece of this has been refuted yet by Trump to date btw.



No more for me. 3 weeks time will tell all.
19 days and it appears 20 mill have already voted with 2 million per day being added it seems. Most states do not even open early voting until 20th so that number per day could triple. Meanwhile Rudy is eating an old banana he found in the dumpster searching for Hunter Biden goodies, while his daughter is out there calling the Trump admin curropt and urging people to vote for Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #1108  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:19 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
The Biden family are a bunch of POS. Par for the course for some circles. Compromised. These people among many others (R & D) wheeled and dealed away American interests for decades.
I don’t think Joe is worse than any other lifetime politician. However, Hunter just seems like the epitome of an awful person. He’s almost like a cartoon villain
Reply With Quote
  #1109  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:21 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
The Post is a rag. Complete garbage and useful for a 5 min scan of the sports while commuting. It has zero journalistic authority beyond Page 6. You announce you've your wife has had a boob job in the Post. Not a "scoop" like this.

The NYT story on Trump's taxes was most certainly published by a leaker. However this can be viewed as in the public's interest and the paper is far and above any level of the aforementioned nonsense. Not one piece of this has been refuted yet by Trump to date btw.



No more for me. 3 weeks time will tell all.
In recent years, NYT and WAPO have not proven themselves to be any better. Why do you think Nick Sandman is a millionaire?
Reply With Quote
  #1110  
Old 10-16-2020, 05:02 PM
Soko Soko is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
In recent years, NYT and WAPO have not proven themselves to be any better. Why do you think Nick Sandman is a millionaire?
Both papers have for sure made errors and will do in the future too. They've also broken many groundbreaking stories worthy of respect.

But holding the Post up as anything other than tabloid fodder is nonsense. It used to never care either about breaking a story beyond dick pics and drunk celebrities. Until now. I wonder why.


The early voting point also is bang on. Almost 20 million people have already voted or has Guiliani actually lost his marbles? He doesn't know how the internet works so maybe.
Reply With Quote
  #1111  
Old 10-17-2020, 03:26 AM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
Both papers have for sure made errors and will do in the future too. They've also broken many groundbreaking stories worthy of respect.

But holding the Post up as anything other than tabloid fodder is nonsense. It used to never care either about breaking a story beyond dick pics and drunk celebrities. Until now. I wonder why.


The early voting point also is bang on. Almost 20 million people have already voted or has Guiliani actually lost his marbles? He doesn't know how the internet works so maybe.
No, those weren’t errors, they were outright lies. They’ve been responsible for damaging their own reputation and as a media outlet, that’s all you have. The post hasn’t upped their standards, it’s these media outlets have fallen to the Posts’ standards. Kind of like how CNN isn’t any better than Fox News now.

Anyone else see how they tried to smear ACB for using “sexual preference” instead of “Orientation”? Apparently bc the middle aged soccer mom with 7 kids isn’t up to date on the newest Alphabet Grouo jargon, she hates gays.

Last edited by ELDER06; 10-17-2020 at 03:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1112  
Old 10-17-2020, 08:55 AM
Soko Soko is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
Anyone else see how they tried to smear ACB for using “sexual preference” instead of “Orientation”? Apparently bc the middle aged soccer mom with 7 kids isn’t up to date on the newest Alphabet Grouo jargon, she hates gays.
What is her documented position on gay marriage btw? I'm sure she dodged any questions on it during the hearing as that was quite well managed on her part. If she follows her faith then yes, she does not have much time for gays! We shall see how these chips fall.
Reply With Quote
  #1113  
Old 10-17-2020, 10:59 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
No, those weren’t errors, they were outright lies. They’ve been responsible for damaging their own reputation and as a media outlet, that’s all you have. The post hasn’t upped their standards, it’s these media outlets have fallen to the Posts’ standards. Kind of like how CNN isn’t any better than Fox News now.

Anyone else see how they tried to smear ACB for using “sexual preference” instead of “Orientation”? Apparently bc the middle aged soccer mom with 7 kids isn’t up to date on the newest Alphabet Grouo jargon, she hates gays.
That was pretty funny about the offensive use of sexual preference. By the end of the day Webster's had to update the word preference to indicate it was offense to the gay community. Pure silliness.
Reply With Quote
  #1114  
Old 10-17-2020, 09:58 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,274
Default

27 million despite voter suppression and long lines due to voter suppression. Next Tuesday numbers will spike to unprecedented levels. I guess technically they already are at unprecedented levels, but the number will grow bigly. I predict.... 85 million before Election Day. My guess is not a good number for the GOP, they are banking on Election Day, hopefully the weather holds up.

What’s forecast where y’all are living? I have been fortunate to travel through some swing states that I went through 4 years ago. Seeing a good 50-50 signs that were heavily favored for Trump 4 years ago. Mainly, door count wi, northeast MI, and northern in. This is how I know Trump will lose Mi and Wi, Indiana is GOP country nowadays. They don’t care about their pocketbook.

Last edited by Jim2Dokes; 10-17-2020 at 10:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1115  
Old 10-18-2020, 02:49 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,274
Default

Here’s your boy leading the country:

"Trump has taken onboard this idea that you never say you’ve made a mistake. If you’re a commander-in-chief, the people that work for you in the military know that not only can mistakes be made but they will be made," Schmitt said.

"This inability to own up to the mistake of retweeting has to shake the confidence of those in the military about [his] judgment," he said.
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...bin-laden-raid

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...booster-410396
Here he is draining that swamp, Eisenhower would be proud
Meanwhile you can’t make this up: https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-printing...141518596.html

Who’s corrupt? I could go all day.
Have yet to see ANYONE from the Obama admin locked up. There are several from Trumps camp. He’s in power, yet the only law and order seems to be around his door. Many cops on here support him, shouldn’t you be investigating crimes in your neighborhood and not QAnon boards?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/18/polit...ntv/index.html
Oh that’s just the fbis problem, this whole right wing terrorist thing.

Last edited by Jim2Dokes; 10-18-2020 at 03:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1116  
Old 10-18-2020, 05:01 PM
potownhero potownhero is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Walk-On
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
Both papers have for sure made errors and will do in the future too. They've also broken many groundbreaking stories worthy of respect.

But holding the Post up as anything other than tabloid fodder is nonsense. It used to never care either about breaking a story beyond dick pics and drunk celebrities. Until now. I wonder why.


The early voting point also is bang on. Almost 20 million people have already voted or has Guiliani actually lost his marbles? He doesn't know how the internet works so maybe.
So do you think that Joe Biden is Compromised?

...and if so, does that disqualify him? Could Biden be blackmailed by the Chinese Communist Party?

Goes to reason, that to be consistent, anyone who (falsely) thought that Trump was compromised by the Russians would have to assume that Biden is by the CCP.
Reply With Quote
  #1117  
Old Yesterday, 04:33 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by potownhero View Post
So do you think that Joe Biden is Compromised?

...and if so, does that disqualify him? Could Biden be blackmailed by the Chinese Communist Party?

Goes to reason, that to be consistent, anyone who (falsely) thought that Trump was compromised by the Russians would have to assume that Biden is by the CCP.
Oh he's compromised alright.
Reply With Quote
  #1118  
Old Yesterday, 04:39 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
Here’s your boy leading the country:

"Trump has taken onboard this idea that you never say you’ve made a mistake. If you’re a commander-in-chief, the people that work for you in the military know that not only can mistakes be made but they will be made," Schmitt said.

"This inability to own up to the mistake of retweeting has to shake the confidence of those in the military about [his] judgment," he said.
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...bin-laden-raid

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...booster-410396
Here he is draining that swamp, Eisenhower would be proud
Meanwhile you can’t make this up: https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-printing...141518596.html

Who’s corrupt? I could go all day.
Have yet to see ANYONE from the Obama admin locked up. There are several from Trumps camp. He’s in power, yet the only law and order seems to be around his door. Many cops on here support him, shouldn’t you be investigating crimes in your neighborhood and not QAnon boards?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/18/polit...ntv/index.html
Oh that’s just the fbis problem, this whole right wing terrorist thing.
Able to investigate crime just fine in my area. Probably a lot better than upper echelons of the alphabet agencies who seem to continually suppress some pretty big lulu's going on for decades.

BTW please tell the board all about your extensive knowledge and experience with Q and the Anons. Dying to know...
Reply With Quote
  #1119  
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Able to investigate crime just fine in my area. Probably a lot better than upper echelons of the alphabet agencies who seem to continually suppress some pretty big lulu's going on for decades.

BTW please tell the board all about your extensive knowledge and experience with Q and the Anons. Dying to know...
Something angry people on the right do to get more angry.
Reply With Quote
  #1120  
Old Today, 07:30 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
Something angry people on the right do to get more angry.
Fascinating analysis.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Last Updated: October 19, 2020

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.