Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Other ND Sports

Old 08-31-2020, 01:40 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Default Fantasy Football

I've been in a 12 man PPR Flex WR/RB league for years. Pretty much standard format these days. Last year I had the 1 pick and took McCaffrey, what a beast! This year I'm 11 pick...my strategy is always very simple. RB, RB, RB and WR...normally I don't go QB until the 8 to 10 round range. wR is extremely deep once again.

Throw your team up and come here for starts or sits, I'm sure we can all use the help. I know I could!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 09-01-2020, 12:15 AM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
I've been in a 12 man PPR Flex WR/RB league for years. Pretty much standard format these days. Last year I had the 1 pick and took McCaffrey, what a beast! This year I'm 11 pick...my strategy is always very simple. RB, RB, RB and WR...normally I don't go QB until the 8 to 10 round range. wR is extremely deep once again.

Throw your team up and come here for starts or sits, I'm sure we can all use the help. I know I could!
Thanks, man, will do, since I am in the exact same type of league (3 of them!). One is a two keeper league and I kept QB Kyler Murray in the 13th and TE Travis Kelce in the 9th. Have had Kelce for 4 years since I drated him late in his rookie year.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Irish View Post
Thanks, man, will do, since I am in the exact same type of league (3 of them!). One is a two keeper league and I kept QB Kyler Murray in the 13th and TE Travis Kelce in the 9th. Have had Kelce for 4 years since I drated him late in his rookie year.
Never been in a keeper league before, but you can't go wrong with Kelce. Murray will be very interesting this year with a season under his belt and the addition of Hopkins. I'm drafting Sunday night.