Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > General Discussion

Old 01-04-2019, 06:14 AM
Domer Domain Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to JTennant
Default Why do you care?

Notre Dame = Insolent. You're the Butler Bulldogs of northern Indiana who happened to get coached up by one of the greatest football programs ever(Michigan) and awarded a national contract by the navy to keep the campus open during WW2. Lucky *** son's of bitches with a multi billion dollar endowment fund who prides themselves on the ability to regenerate after biting the hand that feeds them.

Keep turning your nose down on the schools with lower GPAs who perennially kick your *** on the gridiron as you don't even match up well with schools have more stringent academic standards.

Those 2.7 GPAs tho. Go (**** yourself) Irish. You'll always have a special place in my heart, but I'm done worrying about the next improvement you make to the gameday experience, training facilities, or conduct code that makes us more competitive. I truly feel that you are on the precipice of being competitive again, but I've run out of energy to care.

So long boys. Good luck. I'll be watching from afar.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-04-2019, 02:38 PM
Domer Domain All American

truth comes out...
Old 01-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Why do you care enough to post this, let alone think that we care that you are leaving?

Old 01-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTennant View Post
Notre Dame = Insolent. You're the Butler Bulldogs of northern Indiana who happened to get coached up by one of the greatest football programs ever(Michigan) and awarded a national contract by the navy to keep the campus open during WW2. Lucky *** son's of bitches with a multi billion dollar endowment fund who prides themselves on the ability to regenerate after biting the hand that feeds them.

Keep turning your nose down on the schools with lower GPAs who perennially kick your *** on the gridiron as you don't even match up well with schools have more stringent academic standards.

Those 2.7 GPAs tho. Go (**** yourself) Irish. You'll always have a special place in my heart, but I'm done worrying about the next improvement you make to the gameday experience, training facilities, or conduct code that makes us more competitive. I truly feel that you are on the precipice of being competitive again, but I've run out of energy to care.

Later, pvssy.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
Later, pvssy.
A little much, donít you think?

JTís been on here for awhile. Not sure what exactly prompted this. Iíve been critical as hell too, but iím not leaving. Something must be up...
Old 01-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

He did mention in another post minutes later that he was hammered.

Fortunately, nobody else in history ever drank too much and let their frustrations show.....
Old 01-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:

See ya! Don't let the door hit you in the a$$!
Old 01-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:

Roll Tide.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:43 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltssb View Post
A little much, donít you think?

JTís been on here for awhile. Not sure what exactly prompted this. Iíve been critical as hell too, but iím not leaving. Something must be up...
Nope....peace out b*tch. Fake a** ND fan
Old 01-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by golson5 View Post
Nope....peace out b*tch. Fake a** ND fan
Haha. We have all been down this road to an extent. Usually, itís on game day after a loss.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:15 PM

Gayest. Post. Ever.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltssb View Post
Nothing is up. He's like a bunch of my buddies who have the same sentiments. While I love my buddies, they're pvssies. Grow a pair and stop whining. In the end, it's just football. Put more energy and emotion into doing something productive for society versus simply being a spectator to something you can't control and whiny like a little bltch about it. It's ok to be a little frustrated, but grow the F up.

And stop with the millenial, caring responses, Coltssb. Hold him accountable to being a little bltch about this.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishwavend View Post
Nothing is up. He's like a bunch of my buddies who have the same sentiments. While I love my buddies, they're pvssies. Grow a pair and stop whining. In the end, it's just football. Put more energy and emotion into doing something productive for society versus simply being a spectator to something you can't control and whiny like a little bltch about it. It's ok to be a little frustrated, but grow the F up.

And stop with the millenial, caring responses, Coltssb. Hold him accountable to being a little bltch about this.
The only surprise is that you have buddies.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishwavend View Post

Iím not a millennial. Just a even keel guy for the most part. But I have my moments like anyone. But it does make me laugh at the amount of vitriol towards a nonsensical paragraph about ND.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDomer View Post
He did mention in another post minutes later that he was hammered.

Fortunately, nobody else in history ever drank too much and let their frustrations show.....
I can't employ the word "precipice" when I'm hammered. Lol. Some guys are just slower to accept that we aren't winning another title. Understandable. Give him a pass on this one.
"If a believer demands that I, as a nonbeliever, observe his taboos in the public domain, he is not asking for my respect, but for my submission. And that is incompatible with a secular democracy." - Flemming Rose
Old 01-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

You have officially made your bed......now youíve gotta sleep in it.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:42 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to JTennant

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo88 View Post
I can't employ the word "precipice" when I'm hammered. Lol. Some guys are just slower to accept that we aren't winning another title. Understandable. Give him a pass on this one.
I smashed half a bottle of crown.. the big one. I'm addicted to crown and cokes I need to stop doing it.. I got smashed at the title game and took the L terribly. I pissed off nearly everyone in my section 134.. If I would have pulled that at an Ohio State game or other school that doesn't have a soft stodgy fan base, I probably would have got my *** kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Gloves View Post
You have officially made your bed......now you’ve gotta sleep in it.
I'll own it.. Don't really care.. but to the guys calling me a vagina? I don't really draw the lines.. I guess you gauge your manhood by how blindly you root for a university that doesn't give a **** about you.. Just don't understand at all really.

Say it to my face - Donnie Baker

Last edited by JTennant; 01-04-2019 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Hey, long timers.....

Who was the poster that went absolutely bananas on here in an epic meltdown?

It was years ago, but I remember that.

Can anyone refresh my memory?
Old 01-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Default Thanks

Quote:

Thanks for going.
Notre Dame is an Educational University, not a training camp for the NFL.
The students that are lucky enough to get in, work their butts of to get a degree that is worth something. Something to be proud of.
I watch 13 games this year and really enjoyed 12 of them. 12-0 next year would make me very happy especially since you won`t be around to b*tch about our team.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

If youíre not angry over Saturday, youíre not a real fan. They were terrible and in the immediate after math, itís embarrassing being an ND fan. However, if this causes you to stop caring, you donít deserve to be a fan anymore.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:41 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaDuck View Post
Thanks for going.
Notre Dame is an Educational University, not a training camp for the NFL.
The students that are lucky enough to get in, work their butts of to get a degree that is worth something. Something to be proud of.
I watch 13 games this year and really enjoyed 12 of them. 12-0 next year would make me very happy especially since you won`t be around to b*tch about our team.
Yeah, but letís not pretend these kids arenít football players first. Anyone who thinks theyíre normal students who happen to play football is living in a fantasy world.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:41 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDomer View Post
Hey, long timers.....

Who was the poster that went absolutely bananas on here in an epic meltdown?

It was years ago, but I remember that.

Can anyone refresh my memory?
Aww that was last year and I don't recall who but they came back and apologized Monday morning. It was epic and I am sure the person would be happy to not have that brought up again

Wow at all the ND fans who have never had a meltdown, good for you guys. Feel better JT!
Old 01-04-2019, 11:52 PM
Domer Domain Freshman

Don't go. We need more posters who aren't mere cheerleaders for the administration like Alabama duck.

Criticism is warranted. Criticism is healthy.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synoptico View Post
Why do you care enough to post this, let alone think that we care that you are leaving?
My thought exactly
Old 01-05-2019, 12:24 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
I smashed half a bottle of crown.. the big one. I'm addicted to crown and cokes I need to stop doing it.. I got smashed at the title game and took the L terribly. I pissed off nearly everyone in my section 134.. If I would have pulled that at an Ohio State game or other school that doesn't have a soft stodgy fan base, I probably would have got my *** kicked.

I'll own it.. Don't really care.. but to the guys calling me a vagina? I don't really draw the lines.. I guess you gauge your manhood by how blindly you root for a university that doesn't give a **** about you.. Just don't understand at all really.

Say it to my face - Donnie Baker
Anyone who takes a football game that seriously needs to have their head examined. If you were 22 you could get a pass, but I get the feeling that you are 40+. That just means you are a loser. I agree you should have got your *** kicked if you acted like that. I would have been happy to do it.