Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Open Forum

Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
He's not a billionaire, seriously. He's a multiple times failed real estate developer who was bailed out by his dad. I've worked in construction in NY and this is common knowledge well before he was on your TV.

Without The Apprentice then he was broke, again. Hence most likely his presidential campaign was to boost his stature which he never wanted to actually win!

He absolutely has committed crimes in his financial returns, it would be impossible not to or he would have released them. I have a family friend connected to the Turkish license agreement and that guys reeks to high heaven with fraud tied to Erdogan and cronies over there (Mr Yalcingdag if you want to google)
So, and I really don’t know, did the Times have his tax returns? Did they publish the returns? Only the most salacious parts? Because, again, I haven’t seen any news source say he has committed crimes in his returns.
Now, I’m certain, absolutely certain, that any individual making a million dollars or more a year has some things that may be questioned on his/her tax return in any given year. Anyone, any year. So, the (criminal) release of the tax return of this private citizen making over a million dollars a year will now be subject to scrutiny unlike the average millionaire’s tax return. It won’t surprise me at all that some accountant somewhere (probably a consultant to CNN) finds some things that are on the fringes of legality. Have that same accountant scrutinize Don Lemon’s or Paul Pelosi’s tax returns and fringe practices will be found there too.
I have no knowledge of the ‘Turkish license agreement’ of which you speak so I won’t bother looking it up. I’m absolutely certain that licensing agreements with individuals and companies in Turkey and Egypt and Saudi Arabia and and and have all kinds fraud and corruption associated with them. It’s dirty business doing big business with questionable businesses in countries that have questionable governments.
Just look at Burisma.

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
He absolutely has committed crimes in his financial returns, it would be impossible not to or he would have released them. I have a family friend connected to the Turkish license agreement and that guys reeks to high heaven with fraud tied to Erdogan and cronies over there (Mr Yalcingdag if you want to google)
I have a relative who is very very high up in security at one of our nation’s very largest defense contractors. He travels to many unsavory places as part of what he does for this giant company. He sees first-hand what it’s like doing big business with uncertain characters in less than friendly places. Licensing agreements and contracts in general are routinely done with people who just aren’t very nice, to say the least.
I’d bet if you looked at Google contracts with China, you’d find unsavory characters and conflicts of interest and flat out bribery. Fraud, cronies , you name it. Big business isn’t for the faint of heart.

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; Today at 11:16 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Of course I have issues with Trump. He is a loathsome, vile, creep and a fraud. And that's what I thought of him before he was president!
But this guy's not a loathsome, vile creep:

I just don't get it when people say, "Well, that's just like my old grandpa..." or , "That's just what guys of his generation did".
NO!! IT's NOT!!! Never has been okay, never will be okay. It's just creepy. Only creepers did it or do it .

And while some people may not find this creepy, the Secret Service agents assigned to Biden’s detail do: https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ts-book-claims

Sometimes I wonder what's on his, and on Donald's, personal laptops. I think about it for, like, a millisecond, then get the heebie jeebies and try to gouge my eyes out.

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; Yesterday at 10:44 PM.
Old Today, 02:54 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Biden looked pretty good. Trump was a ridiculous bully.
I didnít think Biden would pull it off. Gotta give him credit.
Old Today, 04:18 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
Biden looked pretty good. Trump was a ridiculous bully.
I didnít think Biden would pull it off. Gotta give him credit.
Gotta love the Trump vs Biden and Wallace debate. Talk about media protection on full display.
Old Today, 06:59 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Well that was embarrassing for all involved. They should cancel the remaining two debates as there is really nothing left to say.
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Domer Domain Walk-On

Quote:
Well that was embarrassing for all involved. They should cancel the remaining two debates as there is really nothing left to say.
Agreed. To say that was a debate is misunderstanding what a debate actually is. There aren't many undecided voters remaining at this point anyways.

The only way they should stage another debate is with the moderator controlling a mute button.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.