Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Open Forum

Old 08-04-2020, 10:48 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
https://www.police1.com/officer-shoo...WU89E0Yn5s3VB/

It's been edited as you'll see by the editor's note. But here's a screenshot.
Sheeesh thatís a big miss. Donít know how that slips by the editor.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 08-05-2020, 10:43 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

The pro communists hashtag, #nocomradesunder1k is trending on twitter. This is a serious issue Dems and Republicans need to unite against. These are young people and theyíll eventually have control over the Dem party if weíre not careful
Old 08-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Yup. The dems HAVE to stop Joe from public speaking. No debates.
Today’s notable quotable Joe:
“Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
-in a speech to the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

Trump says anything approaching that, he’s racist and believes blacks can’t and don’t think for themselves. Biden? Remember, you ain’t black if you don’t vote for Biden. It’s okay for him to say.
If he just never said another word until Election Day he would win. He can’t help himself though.

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; 08-06-2020 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:33 AM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
Yup. The dems HAVE to stop Joe from public speaking. No debates.
Todayís notable quotable Joe:
ďUnlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.Ē
-in a speech to the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

Trump says anything approaching that, heís racist and believes blacks canít and donít think for themselves. Biden? Remember, you ainít black if you donít vote for Biden. Itís okay for him to say.
If he just never said another word until Election Day he would win. He canít help himself though.
I donít care if youíre Republican or Democrat, the Debates absolutely have to happen.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:28 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Really odd sentence in his speech today about having rich and powerful enemies, and we may not hear from him for awhile. Tech censorship or something else...
Old 08-07-2020, 09:16 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Catholics are rising up and asking Joe and Nancy, both Catholics, to condemn the violence against Catholicism seen in the last few weeks:

https://catholicvote.org/silent-joe/

Donít hold your breath.
Joe and Nancy would be all over it if Muslim symbols and mosques had been desecrated though. Is there anyone who doubts this? Anyone?
Old 08-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Banned
Domer Domain Junior

Republicans are the M&M whiny baby party - no a single leader among them.

How to talk to Trump and republicans

Last edited by Domer Dude; 08-07-2020 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

More peaceful protests

https://twitter.com/selfdeclaredref/...685635072?s=21

https://twitter.com/dannyjpeterson/s...412902912?s=21
Old 08-07-2020, 06:20 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer Dude View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddufzGgT-tE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysk4VSqK7Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgz7f2eV3E
Funny. Really.

Gotta love front-runnin' Joe, though. Here are some of his memorable quotes about blacks. I'm beginning to think Joe Biden is actually a racist white frat boy who will do anything to get and keep black votes.

For anyone leaning left on DomerDomain, just imagine your, and the media's, reaction if Trump said any of the following:

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point." Biden at the 1977 Senate hearing on busing. 'Jungle'? Really? Trump says that and CNN runs a continuous loop for 412 consecutive weeks.

"'If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black'." Interview with Charlamagne tha God 5/22/20. This quote goes perfectly with his quote from 8/5/20:
"What you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.."
and well-clarified later that day when speaking to the National Association of Latino Elected Officials he said,
"Now, what I mean by full diversity, unlike the African American community and many other communities, you're from everywhere...different backgrounds, different ethnicities, but all Latinos." hmmmmmm.... all black people from Africa are all from the same place, same background, same ethnicity????? Has Biden looked at a globe in the last, say, 50 years? Has he looked at even a single Wikipedia page of one single country in Africa? Just guessing....Nope.

And then this beauty,
"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man, that's like saying to you, before you got on this program if you had taken a test were you taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?" said to a black reporter three days ago. Trump asks a black reporter if he's a junkie, CNN interrupts the 412 week loop it was running and inserts this for 48 weeks.

But, yes, I'm whiny. Please talk down to me and patronize me.
-Cause, you know, when Biden gets elected, he's going to make everything better. The Dems always do. Look at Portland and Chicago and Seattle. Two with women mayors, all with black police chiefs, all with democratic city councils. Those places are smokin'!
Literally!

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; 08-07-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddufzGgT-tE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysk4VSqK7Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgz7f2eV3E
This post is actually even funnier in a very morose sort of way.
If Trump just happens to actually win the election (and if vote-by-mail is encouraged, remember the result won't be known until January; just look at how well New York City's primary mail-in voting went, with almost 25% of votes being thrown out), it's likely that the only way a Republican will be able to talk to a Democrat will be through the Republican's locked house door while the Democrats storm homes and businesses and burn down cities.
Of course, the dems would blame that on the well-intentioned crowds of peaceful protesters being infiltrated by white supremacists who then cause the anarchy. 'Cause, as we've seen, ALL of the protests since June have only been peaceful. CNN and the Times have told us that so of course it's true. At least, until last night in Portland. Now even their mayor is saying things are getting a little out of hand. He's a quick study, that guy.

Did this sound too whiny?

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; 08-07-2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Domer Domain Junior

I was told that because the Feds were there is why things were getting out of hand and when they stood down so did the rioters. Like Kelly mentioned even the mayor is speaking up a bit. Guess I may need to check my sources for clarification...
Old 08-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
I was told that because the Feds were there is why things were getting out of hand and when they stood down so did the rioters. Like Kelly mentioned even the mayor is speaking up a bit. Guess I may need to check my sources for clarification...
I'm so glad Trump's evil private police thugs are out of town, now these peaceful protests can redirect their energy at trying to burn down a local police precinct with people inside. Time for some old fashioned wooden shampoos.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Even the totally cucked Mayor condemned this. However, itís going to keep happening every night until itís stopped. And it probably wonít be stopped until innocent people are killed.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:11 AM
Banned
Domer Domain Junior

Cases per 100,000 this last week

Republican States: 127 (southern states 1227)
Democratic State: 63

The difference in economy nill except demoratic states are more stable. Twice as many dead for no benefit or just the opposite. What's an extra 50,000 dead. Many of the cases in democratic states are from people from republican states. With a consistent policy across all states, the rate would 10% of this.

Insurance companies will not back games. These kids are not paid professionals under contract.

Last edited by Domer Dude; 08-09-2020 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Interesting developements within the past day or two. Some executive orders are going out for Covid relief among others. Quite frankly the D's may be screwed badly on this stuff. Walked right into it.

A quick synopsis. SCOTUS some weeks ago ruled against POTUS for changes to DACA, which of course was Obama's signature E/O regarding immigration. The high court ruled that exexutive orders could not simply be undone by the next incoming administration and had to be challenged through the courts, which can take years to come to a conclusion. This action went against historical precedent for E/O. The decision went the usual split, with CJ Roberts casting the deciding vote with the liberal justices.

Checkmate...
Old 08-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:

The difference in economy nill except demoratic states are more stable. Twice as many dead for no benefit or just the opposite. What's an extra 50,000 dead. Many of the cases in democratic states are from people from republican states. With a consistent policy across all states, the rate would 10% of this.

Insurance companies will not back games. These kids are not paid professionals under contract.
Good information.
I don’t suppose you’d like to share your references?
For instance, here’s a link to a database that shows death rates per 100,000 overall. Democrat-controlled states far outpace Republican-controlled states. It’s entirely possible that things were different last week. I’d just like to see the source of info.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; 08-09-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:59 PM
Banned
Domer Domain Junior

Last edited by Domer Dude; 08-09-2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:

Last I checked NY had the largest body count by a mile, and that is all on Cuomo.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:31 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
The non-partisan website www.................. ?
I read it all the time. Must have missed the information in your post!
Old 08-09-2020, 11:02 PM
Banned
Domer Domain Junior

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

North Paulding High starts week online after COVID cases

https://www.ajc.com/education/9-case...DQMXX337AQEWI/

Maybe we should follow countries like

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zealand-n...152034402.html

New Zealand has now gone 100 days with no new local COVID-19 cases — and it hasn't been on lockdown since June
Old 08-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

NZ has a population of roughly 5M, US is over 330M...kinda difficult to compare the two.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:42 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
New Zealand has now gone 100 days with no new local COVID-19 cases — and it hasn't been on lockdown since June
New Zealand is not the best comparison.

Island nations do have it a little easier given their limited points of entry.

From what I can tell, New Zealand only has 6 international airports and 36 seaports (less than 10 major ones). They typically only have 3.5 million people visit a year and 99% fly. The US has 149 international airports and had 241 million people visit on flights. This does not count people driving via Canada or Mexico.

New Zealand also has only half the population of the Chicago metro area spread over 10 times the land.

Chicago Metro Area: 9.5 million people on 10,857 square miles

New Zealand: 4.9 million people on 103,483 square miles. (In fact, New Zealand has almost twice the land as the entire state of Illinois)

Last edited by jbrown_9999; 08-10-2020 at 04:04 AM.
Old 08-10-2020, 01:32 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by stdntDrvr View Post
NZ has a population of roughly 5M, US is over 330M...kinda difficult to compare the two.
Not to mention it's a friggin Island in the South Pacific that has shut down all outside traffic.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:10 AM
Banned
Domer Domain Junior

Macho Men in Texas are proud of positivity rate of almost 20%. Pu$$ies from New York have a wimpy rate of less the 1%.

New York is becoming an Island within the US. Time to cancel flights, travel to places like Georgia, Florida, and Texas.

If these stupid places weren't so stupid maybe would have had a season.

Last edited by Domer Dude; 08-10-2020 at 02:28 AM.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:39 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Macho Men in Texas are proud of positivity rate of almost 20%. Pu$$ies from New York have a wimpy rate of less the 1%.

New York is becoming an Island within the US. Time to cancel flights, travel to places like Georgia, Florida, and Texas.

If these stupid places weren't so stupid maybe would have had a season.
I am a macho man in Texas. Am I allowed to say that today? I’m not sure it’s pc

Our economy has been going great. Our death rate per 100000 is 30; New York’s is 168.
Our hospitals have not filled, other than a few small places near Mexico. A couple in Houston came close, but things are going strong here.
Come visit. Seriously. I’ll show you how good things are here, contrary to what you read in the media.
The only bad thing about Texas is that it’s so good here that Democrats are fleeing their down-trodden hell holes and coming here to work and live in affordable housing. Soon enough there will be so many dems the state will turn blue and become like New York or Illinois or California.
Ewwwww!

It would be every Texan’s dream to have flights canceled from New York. Not many Texans would be sad if they couldn’t travel to New York. It’s an okay place to visit for a couple days, but you’d have to put up with those accents, that snobbery, and those prices to live there.
Ewwwww!

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; 08-10-2020 at 02:45 AM.