Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Recruiting Board

Old 07-17-2019, 09:03 PM
Domer Domain All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by golson5 View Post
Yeah another big season can really help close this class out with top guys and open the floodgates for 21. I heard we still communicate with justin Robinson as well. Out of those 4 guys, who would you say we have the best chance of getting?
Probably Watts right now. Greene still needs to get on campus before I peg him as the one, but he has a really good relationship with Tyree and is looking to visit for the USC game with him. Good be a game changer.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-19-2019, 06:23 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by golson5 View Post
Agree at te, rb. Lt, dt. Not sold on pyne myself. We started off getting our guys but we definitely have been missing last 2 months.
Pyne looks a lot like Book. He doesn’t have a big arm, but his accuracy is outstanding. What gives me some concern is the level of competition he faces and as a result, he probably doesn’t get a lot of pressure. I want to see how his accuracy holds up while he’s facing a real Pass Rush.
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM

Last edited by Big23Head; Yesterday at 03:26 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM

The dead period ends this week and players can visit schools again this weekend. Nothing much should happen on the ND front. Most likely the coaches reconvene to gather the next group of players they want to keep an eye on or offer. I think recruiting will now head into the fall with a few players visiting in the first month. USC will be the big recruiting weekend but most of those guys will be 2021 recruits mixed in with the 2020 commits. If I'm ND I wait to see how the season is going through September then go from there. Leave 2 spots open for a while to see who comes calling.

Right now at DB it seems like J. Thompson is quite interested, Greene is all talk for now but positive talk, Gonzalez is a very hard read for all schools, and Henderson would be a very questionable take IMO (I do not like his film at all). Some higher level guys like Dontae Manning and Ryan Watts have a wandering eye. These are the reasons I said take it into the fall, get a couple of guys on campus, and see what happens with the first part of the season.

Last edited by Big23Head; Yesterday at 03:28 PM.