Notre Dame Football News And Talk  


Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Recruiting Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-29-2020, 03:16 PM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,847
Default 2021 (Dream) Realistic Class

Not exactly sure how many will be taken in 2021, but with a small class that only got smaller with the Bartleson news, Iím gonna base this off a 22 man class. Iím also gonna go off guys that currently have offers, as there are a few guys Iíd like ND to pursue that havenít received one yet.

QB - Buchner
RB - Shipley
WR - Colzie, Jayden Thomas, Troy Stellato
TE - Berrong
OL - Fisher, Spindler, Tengwall, Milium. 2 tackles and 2 guards seems like a good mix.
DT - Rubio
DE - Koht, Bowers, Armitage. Fwiw, I also think Bowers is athletic enough to play Buck or Mike and id like to see that
LB - Branden Jennings, Bryce Steele
S - Walters, Slocum
CB - Styles, Ceyair Wright, Daylan Carnell, Dyson Mccutcheon

Lot of really talent guys not mentioned that could be changed out depending on preference and so on, but this would be a really strong ND class and one that likely gets them back in the top 10 range for recruiting.
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

  #2  
Old 01-29-2020, 04:06 PM
FaithInIrishForever's Avatar
FaithInIrishForever FaithInIrishForever is offline
Moderator
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: pa
Posts: 9,421
Default Skill

I'm off today so I'm going to have a little fun.

QB: Buchner

RB: Shipley

WR: Colzie

WR: Thomas

WR: Troy Stellato

TE: Berrong
__________________
Moderator


Keep That Fighting Spirit

"Let me see you disrespect me now, when my face is to ya" Lou Holtz


Resident video nerd and DomerDomain MVP since 2011
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-29-2020, 04:21 PM
FaithInIrishForever's Avatar
FaithInIrishForever FaithInIrishForever is offline
Moderator
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: pa
Posts: 9,421
Default Offensive Line

Fisher:


Spindler:


Tengwall


Milium

Couldn't find him
__________________
Moderator


Keep That Fighting Spirit

"Let me see you disrespect me now, when my face is to ya" Lou Holtz


Resident video nerd and DomerDomain MVP since 2011
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-29-2020, 04:23 PM
coltssb coltssb is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 4,500
Default

I really like this class offensively. Iíll have to read up on what we have defensively.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-29-2020, 04:39 PM
The Captain 19 The Captain 19 is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Walk-On
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NE of GR, Michigan
Posts: 142
Default

That OL haul would be amazing. Fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-29-2020, 04:50 PM
tneun89's Avatar
tneun89 tneun89 is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasIrish View Post
Not exactly sure how many will be taken in 2021, but with a small class that only got smaller with the Bartleson news, Iím gonna base this off a 22 man class. Iím also gonna go off guys that currently have offers, as there are a few guys Iíd like ND to pursue that havenít received one yet.

QB - Buchner
RB - Shipley
WR - Colzie, Jayden Thomas, Troy Stellato
TE - Berrong
OL - Fisher, Spindler, Tengwall, Milium. 2 tackles and 2 guards seems like a good mix.
DT - Rubio
DE - Koht, Bowers, Armitage. Fwiw, I also think Bowers is athletic enough to play Buck or Mike and id like to see that
LB - Branden Jennings, Bryce Steele
S - Walters, Slocum
CB - Styles, Ceyair Wright, Daylan Carnell, Dyson Mccutcheon

Lot of really talent guys not mentioned that could be changed out depending on preference and so on, but this would be a really strong ND class and one that likely gets them back in the top 10 range for recruiting.
Interesting that you moved Styles to CB. I thought he chose ND over OSU because he wanted to play WR in college. I know he's a great CB as well, so if he's open to it, then I'm all for it considering the massive need there.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-29-2020, 04:59 PM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tneun89 View Post
Interesting that you moved Styles to CB. I thought he chose ND over OSU because he wanted to play WR in college. I know he's a great CB as well, so if he's open to it, then I'm all for it considering the massive need there.
More of a dream scenario that he moves. The other option is possibly moving Watts and adding an extra position elsewhere - keeping Styles at CB. From what I have read though, I don't think that was anywhere near the reason he chose ND. I think he just preferred ND in general. Could be mistaken though.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-29-2020, 05:21 PM
FaithInIrishForever's Avatar
FaithInIrishForever FaithInIrishForever is offline
Moderator
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: pa
Posts: 9,421
Default

DT

Rubio
DE
Koht- https://www.hudl.com/profile/5532787/Keanu-Koht

DE Bowers
DE Armitage could not find
__________________
Moderator


Keep That Fighting Spirit

"Let me see you disrespect me now, when my face is to ya" Lou Holtz


Resident video nerd and DomerDomain MVP since 2011

Last edited by FaithInIrishForever; 02-01-2020 at 12:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-29-2020, 06:14 PM
FaithInIrishForever's Avatar
FaithInIrishForever FaithInIrishForever is offline
Moderator
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: pa
Posts: 9,421
Default LBs

Branden Jennings

Bryce Steele
__________________
Moderator


Keep That Fighting Spirit

"Let me see you disrespect me now, when my face is to ya" Lou Holtz


Resident video nerd and DomerDomain MVP since 2011
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-29-2020, 09:31 PM
dangeruss's Avatar
dangeruss dangeruss is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasIrish View Post
RB - Shipley
ND IMO needs to bring in 2 RBs in this class would love to see the 2nd guy be a 225 lb. thumper.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-29-2020, 10:33 PM
FaithInIrishForever's Avatar
FaithInIrishForever FaithInIrishForever is offline
Moderator
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: pa
Posts: 9,421
Default

May I have the first names on the DBs? Having trouble finding them by last name.
__________________
Moderator


Keep That Fighting Spirit

"Let me see you disrespect me now, when my face is to ya" Lou Holtz


Resident video nerd and DomerDomain MVP since 2011
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-30-2020, 12:35 AM
Gatsby Gatsby is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,435
Default

Maybe itís because I live walking distance from his school, but man do I want to see Jakillin Johnson in Blue and Gold.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-30-2020, 02:39 AM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithInIrishForever View Post
May I have the first names on the DBs? Having trouble finding them by last name.
Justin Walters, Jaden Slocum, Lorenzo Styles are the first names I didnít provide. Hope this helps!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-30-2020, 02:39 AM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
Maybe itís because I live walking distance from his school, but man do I want to see Jakillin Johnson in Blue and Gold.
Heíd be great. Iím starting to think heís more of a pipe dream. I hope that changes though.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-30-2020, 02:41 AM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
Maybe itís because I live walking distance from his school, but man do I want to see Jakillin Johnson in Blue and Gold.
Iím definitely okay with 1 if itís the right guy like Shipley, Edwards or Wheaton. Obviously if they take 2 Iím not gonna complain though haha
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-30-2020, 04:44 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,445
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangeruss View Post
ND IMO needs to bring in 2 RBs in this class would love to see the 2nd guy be a 225 lb. thumper.
Thatís probably not going to happen with Tyree coming in this yr.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 AM.

Last Updated: April 1, 2020

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.