Notre Dame Football News And Talk  


Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Recruiting Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #326  
Old 05-02-2019, 07:17 PM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,784
Default

May Best Guess:

QB: Drew Pyne
RB: Chris Tyree, Kyle Edwards* (if they take two)
WR: Jordan Johnson, AJ Henning, Jalen McMillan (**** it), William Nixon
TE: Kevin Bauman, Michael Mayer
OL: Tosh Baker, Peter Skoronski. The rest is all kinda fuzzy right now with Christ going to Virginia. Zinter is more of an inside guy. Carmody could be the guy if offered. Do they pick the heat with Gentry?
DE: Alexander Ehrensberger, Jordan Botelho, Braiden McGregor
DT: Aidan Keanaaina, Rylie Mills
LB: Cody Simon? Possible they skip the position altogether.
S: Jordan Morant, Elijah Gaines - starting to lean more Morant over Ransom, but is all kinda foggy as well right now. Hard to land 2 top notch guys so I am going Gaines over Story. Lots of guys in the picture here though.
CB: Clark Phillips, Landen Bartleson, Lovie Jenkins
ATH: Cullen Coleman - RB, LB, DE you name it the staff wants him.
LS: Alex Peitsch

May was by far the hardest list to come up with as certain players we felt ND had a good connection with have moved on (Kimber, Christ etc.) However, other guys like Tyree, Coleman and Jenkins have seen their recruitments turn favorably to ND.
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

  #327  
Old 05-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasIrish View Post
May Best Guess:

QB: Drew Pyne
RB: Chris Tyree, Kyle Edwards* (if they take two)
WR: Jordan Johnson, AJ Henning, Jalen McMillan (**** it), William Nixon
TE: Kevin Bauman, Michael Mayer
OL: Tosh Baker, Peter Skoronski. The rest is all kinda fuzzy right now with Christ going to Virginia. Zinter is more of an inside guy. Carmody could be the guy if offered. Do they pick the heat with Gentry?
DE: Alexander Ehrensberger, Jordan Botelho, Braiden McGregor
DT: Aidan Keanaaina, Rylie Mills
LB: Cody Simon? Possible they skip the position altogether.
S: Jordan Morant, Elijah Gaines - starting to lean more Morant over Ransom, but is all kinda foggy as well right now. Hard to land 2 top notch guys so I am going Gaines over Story. Lots of guys in the picture here though.
CB: Clark Phillips, Landen Bartleson, Lovie Jenkins
ATH: Cullen Coleman - RB, LB, DE you name it the staff wants him.
LS: Alex Peitsch

May was by far the hardest list to come up with as certain players we felt ND had a good connection with have moved on (Kimber, Christ etc.) However, other guys like Tyree, Coleman and Jenkins have seen their recruitments turn favorably to ND.
RB: those are the two that I want, will be interesting to see if it can actually occur
WR: I think they only take 3 as of today. I love Johnson, McMillan would be insane to add to him. Then Henning or Watts.
OL: I'm not sure the second OT for ND is currently offered. Like you said almost all are inside guys, including Carmody I think.
DL: McGregor? That would be great but I'm skeptical. I'd really like Yurosek if not.
S: I hope ND lands one of those"big boys". Personally, I'd like to see at least one of Story/Morant/Ransom paired with someone but not sure who yet. Like Morant and Jenkins as possible switch CB/S guys. Dreaming give me Story/Thompson with Morant. Then the 3 you have at CB.

25 is a big class. We may get there by the end of the year though.
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old 05-02-2019, 08:32 PM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big23Head View Post
RB: those are the two that I want, will be interesting to see if it can actually occur
WR: I think they only take 3 as of today. I love Johnson, McMillan would be insane to add to him. Then Henning or Watts.
OL: I'm not sure the second OT for ND is currently offered. Like you said almost all are inside guys, including Carmody I think.
DL: McGregor? That would be great but I'm skeptical. I'd really like Yurosek if not.
S: I hope ND lands one of those"big boys". Personally, I'd like to see at least one of Story/Morant/Ransom paired with someone but not sure who yet. Like Morant and Jenkins as possible switch CB/S guys. Dreaming give me Story/Thompson with Morant. Then the 3 you have at CB.

25 is a big class. We may get there by the end of the year though.
I am trusting my gut with Loy on McGregor. Definitely some options if he chooses elsewhere though. I do think there is a strong possibility that they skip LB. Think the staff wants 5-6 total DBs.
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old 05-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasIrish View Post
I am trusting my gut with Loy on McGregor. Definitely some options if he chooses elsewhere though. I do think there is a strong possibility that they skip LB. Think the staff wants 5-6 total DBs.
Other ND sources seem positive on McGregor too. Will be interesting. I agree with the rest. Must land at least one high level CB and S.
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old 05-03-2019, 02:47 AM
D Fence's Avatar
D Fence D Fence is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,062
Default

I wonder if at some point the staff asks Murphy for a deadline so they can press for Edwards if needed. Seems like they will wait on Tyree and probably take him regardless of what happens.
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Old 05-03-2019, 03:47 AM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fence View Post
I wonder if at some point the staff asks Murphy for a deadline so they can press for Edwards if needed. Seems like they will wait on Tyree and probably take him regardless of what happens.
Doubt it. Itís possible they would only take Tyree to begin with, and they like several guys over Murphy it seems. Edwards and Trayanum to name a few, and they also really like Cullen Coleman as an ATH, RB being one of the positions they are recruiting him.
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 05-04-2019, 05:13 AM
golson5 golson5 is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,320
Default

When is Mills announcing?
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 05-04-2019, 05:34 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by golson5 View Post
When is Mills announcing?
Nothing is set. Could be anytime in the next few weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 05-04-2019, 05:43 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default






Last edited by Big23Head; 05-04-2019 at 05:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 05-04-2019, 06:08 AM
LasVegasIrish's Avatar
LasVegasIrish LasVegasIrish is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 5,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by golson5 View Post
When is Mills announcing?
Like Big said. I would expect he and Baker are Irish by the start of June though.
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 05-04-2019, 01:28 PM
jbrown_9999 jbrown_9999 is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big23Head View Post
Nothing is set. Could be anytime in the next few weeks.
Is Mills a DT or DE?
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 05-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown_9999 View Post
Is Mills a DT or DE?
Probably both depending on the down and distance but more DT.
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 05-04-2019, 09:23 PM
TheRizz TheRizz is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,263
Default

Any news on B McGregor?
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 05-04-2019, 10:24 PM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizz View Post
Any news on B McGregor?
He seems torn. Should be Michigan or ND still. If Mills picks ND as expected that may help.

Side note, Skoronski committed to NW. Apparently wonít take his ND OV. Good win for them and bad loss for ND. Must land Baker and work from there.
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 05-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Reply With Quote
  #341  
Old 05-05-2019, 08:39 PM
foreverirish34's Avatar
foreverirish34 foreverirish34 is online now
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Gates of Yosemite
Posts: 2,570
Default

Riley Mills announcement is tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
__________________
THE BEST FOOTBALL IS PLAYED IN CALI!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 05-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverirish34 View Post
Riley Mills announcement is tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 05-06-2019, 06:11 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default



Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 05-06-2019, 06:12 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default



Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 05-06-2019, 06:13 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default



Reply With Quote
  #346  
Old 05-06-2019, 06:15 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default



Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 05-06-2019, 06:20 AM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default



Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old 05-06-2019, 02:10 PM
golson5 golson5 is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big23Head View Post


Cody Simon may end up being a better prospect than his brother
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 05-06-2019, 02:58 PM
jbrown_9999 jbrown_9999 is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big23Head View Post
6 PM Central time I assume?
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old 05-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Big23Head's Avatar
Big23Head Big23Head is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown_9999 View Post
6 PM Central time I assume?
I would assume so as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by golson5 View Post
Cody Simon may end up being a better prospect than his brother
Yeah, his path is much clearer. He is a pure ILB and no messing around with other spots. Really on the rise.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Last Updated: December 14, 2019

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.