View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 02:01 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltssb View Post
Iíll add a few here.

I hear about playing away but ND basically played away two years ago when Georgia fans loaded the stadium. Shouldnít be that much different.

I think(hope) we have another top dbís to hold their many untested talented receivers. Iíve been on their boards and they donít think much of our corners. But think highly of our safeties. Maybe Elliot or Vaughn plays nickel and Hamilton plays safety when they go 3 or 4 wide. Iíll take that.

Unfamiliarity. By that, I mean they really havenít seen much tape on Kmet, Smith(which I think will be a surprise back in this game), and Keys speed.

I also thinkND has given Georgia just enough tape to have them gameplan for certain guys but not enough for them to realize they could be decoys. Davis, Finke, Tremble.

I know people think we arenít as talented but I disagree. When you break it down as if you were the coach, you would realize on how much talent we have if the plays are designed to fit guys talents. Finke, Tremble, and Kmet could be mismatches inside. Davis is an nice playmaker if not accounted for. Claypool is a beast with excellent catch radius.
The one thing we are truly lacking is our run game. Butch used correctly could be explosive or just right. Jones when healthy will get you the tough 3-4 yards and I truly think Smith is going to be a factor in this game. We shall see.
Have to disagree with you on the road game point. Playing at night in Athens isnít even in the same stratosphere as when we played at home and their fans came into ND stadium. You will see what I mean come Sat night.

Your other points may be true but I think they are just ďmehĒ in my book. This game is about toughness and physicality. They are going to run the ball down our throat and dare us to stop them. Then defensively, they will stack the box and bring pressure on Book and give him no time to throw the ball. I donít think we will establish any run game and we will be one dimensional and they will just pin their ears back like Clemson did and dominate us.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!