View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:59 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
Careful now. Sounds like you're opening the "slippery slope" argument. There are those on DomerDomain that seem to get triggered when you start that type of commentary.

Also, your question is similar to a question posed by a professor in one of my sons' college courses a few months ago. If in a robbery, the robber shoots a pregnant woman and the fetus/baby dies, should the robber be charged with murder? If so, then why are mothers and doctors not charged with murder when they abort a fetus/baby at the same stage of development (regardless of inherited disorders) as the one injured by the robber?
There are reasonable answers on different sides of the discussion, but it is thought provoking.
Very good argument by that professor indeed. When does life become life? The argument used to be a "ball of cells" is not life. Now the extreme left took it to the level of a full grown baby can be executed! It is very disheartening to think about and when i heard it for the first time it almost made me nauseous as my two sons were ripping apart the living room lol. I remembered the day each of them was born and thought how the hell could you kill that! It is pure evil if you ask me.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!