View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 11:27 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltssb View Post
It is, but isnít that the point? We automatically take sides of this equation with complete disregard to life. Why? Because it fits our narrative? Playing GOD is still playing GOD.
As for the Emory College article you mentioned, I find it hard to believe-study or not- that a murderous criminal is actually stopping and thinking, weíll, maybe I wonít kill this guy today because Iím in a state where I might get the death penalty.

As for pulling that lever for the electric chair, their was a good show that explained how these executioners have deep depression and psychological trauma after the fact. There was a reason back in the day when they lined a guy up against the wall they put one bullet in a ransoms soldiers gun so that nobody knew who was the one who actually killed the person.

I would also like to say, I have not actually shared my true feelings on this matter. Iím only interested in the banter of this discussion. It is really one that intrigues me.
Firing squads actually removed a live round and replaced with a blank in one persons gun. Sorry to correct.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!