View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckp160 View Post
I'm a pretty liberal guy. I'm for freedom of choice and all that. However, I can't get behind post birth abortion. There's a word for that.... MURDER.
What's happening is the extreme left is turning the post birth thing into a women's rights issue. They're saying "her body her choice". If you don't agree with the post birth thing somehow you're a right wing crackpot who is a misogynist.

Something that should be addressed is the fact that post birth abortions are extremely rare. It's basically a mistake happened. They tried to abort, it wasn't successful and the baby was born alive. I don't know how much time should be wasted on arguing over something that is extremely rare. Something like less than a hundred happen a year? Statistically that's a huge rarity.
Its higher than 100. Can't remember the source. I think there are generally around 400-500k abortions a year in the US. Of those there are a few thousand late term, and they are not all due to medical complications. Its a small number percentage wise compared to the total number of abortions, but thats a lot.

There is a lot of word manipulation when it comes to the pro abortion backers, by design. I believe the current head of PP said to the effect why hide whats actually going on and the services they provide and make their money on.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!