View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltssb View Post
Just finished the Bundy tapes on Netflix. A decent watch. Anyways, before Bundy was executed he helped the police catch the green river seriel killer. Also, helped the FBI in how they looked at murderers.
I also found it interesting somewhat, that although I know it was his mother speaking for Bundy, she brought up being a strong Christian woman who didn’t believe in doing “Gods work” as I mentioned in the past. Of giving Bundy only a life sentence...That he could still be a help to society. In this case it was the police.
Last note, before they executed Bundy, he mentioned that he murdered 30 maybe but he wasn’t sure. But his appeals were up and he was going to be executed the next day. I wonder, if they had delayed his execution if they could had gotten more information on the whereabouts of the other victims(if true). I’m sure the families of missing would of loved to know where the bodies were for proper burial purposes.
I remember when he was executed and how we discussed his cooperation with LE in solving cases, namely his own, in HS. I saw the entry for that on Netflix. Anyway his "value" so to speak and others like him may lie in the ability to study them and learn about what makes someone a killer like that. Others may disagree of course.

I've evolved on the death penalty from my youth, and still see arguments for it. I used to even say to pro- abortion folks you kill your way and i will mine, but at least I'm not killing the innocent. The problem a lot of people have is that there are really evil SOBs who get back out on reduced sentences etc and continue to prey on society in the worst ways. When is enough, enough and some finality brought to bear against them? Lock them up and throw away the key or terminate them?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!