Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > OKCIrish99

Conversation Between OKCIrish99 and OklahomaIrish
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. OklahomaIrish
    12-19-2011 03:32 PM
    OklahomaIrish
    Ed, John has a surprise birthday party tomorrow night at 7 pm at his house. call me-589-5924-tim
  2. OklahomaIrish
    08-19-2011 11:07 PM
    OklahomaIrish
    Ed, do you want to go to the South Florida game? I have a ticket for you. Share driving, gas, hotel.....maybe stay with Clare....
  3. OklahomaIrish
    09-13-2010 04:44 PM
    OklahomaIrish
    Ed, call John McClernon at 231-5962 He has tickets for you to the Pitt game.
  4. OklahomaIrish
    08-21-2010 05:27 PM
    OklahomaIrish
    Ed, I lost the password and login for that web site. It was letting me in without logging in but won't let me in now. Can u give it to me again?? Where have you been? Not seeing u on DD.
  5. OKCIrish99
    04-29-2010 08:58 PM
    OKCIrish99
    No I didn't get any pics of me with the players but Rudolph and Smith signed my ticket to the game which looks pretty sweet. Andrea also took MANY pics of the campus and stadium and campus church. The inside of the Basillica was absolutely magnificent. Will email you the pics when they are ready.

They would be great if you went to the Purdue game. I plan on coming to your house for that game if you don't go though. Will be there plenty this fall and yes I'm excited about the program also. The recruiting is going well and that's what many were worried about with Kelly. Looks like that won't be an issue at all
  6. OKCIrish99
    04-29-2010 01:52 AM
    OKCIrish99
    The spring game went great! I met Kyle Rudolph and Brian Smith and got both of their autographs. Rudolph is absolutely HUGE!! Biggest tight end I've seen in any level of football. Jonas Gray had the biggest calves I've ever seen on a human before. Him and Cierre Wood both looked impressive running the ball. Teo and the dline looked good especially KLM. Also I briefly met Ian Williams who was a really nice guy. QB's looked ok but they should come around by September. Think we were all spoiled by Clausen really. Anyway a super trip. Loved the campus tour also. Kelly looks to have our beloved program going in the right direction.
  7. OklahomaIrish
    03-18-2010 03:39 PM
    OklahomaIrish
    Ed, my daughter is running in a marathon on the 25th of April and she told me I
    have to be there. I won't be able to go to the spring game, but I believe John
    McClernon will still be going.
  8. OKCIrish99
    03-09-2010 11:49 PM
    OKCIrish99
    OK awesome and great to hear about the wedding. We are staying at the Quality Inn on/near campus on both Friday/Saturday nights. First time there for the spring game so you'll have to show me the ropes lol. Should be great and get a hold of me before we all go for the specifics.

GO IRISH!!!
  9. OKCIrish99
    03-09-2010 05:32 PM
    OKCIrish99
    Tim- Hope the wedding went great. Sorry we were unable to make it with our schedules. We will be in South Bend the Friday afternoon before the Blue-Gold game so let me know if you guys are going. Very eager for the game and to see how Kelly runs things. Your house will be alot of fun for all of us this fall.
  10. OKCIrish99
    02-23-2010 05:35 PM
    OKCIrish99
    I am VERY excited about the spring game. Hey my number again is 405-473-4519 so if you go or a group give me a call so possibly we could meet up for the game. I am definitely planning on being at your house this fall for all the games.
    Congrats again on the wedding. Andrea has to work that day but we may able to come to the reception. Congrats again and GO IRISH!!!
Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site