Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Rocket's Revenge

Conversation Between Rocket's Revenge and GoldenIrish
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Rocket's Revenge
    01-17-2013 01:12 PM
    Rocket's Revenge
    I graduated from Pattonville in 1989. Lived in that district the whole time I was in school. We moved to St Louis from Indiana shortly before I started school. My mom still lives in Creve Coeur, dad in Crestwood, and sister in Maplewood.

What high school and year did you graduate?

When I lived there we had the miserable Cardinal football team and the Blues were in the playoffs every year. I still root for the baseball Cardinals, Blues, and Mizzou.
  2. GoldenIrish
    01-16-2013 09:30 PM
    GoldenIrish
    Appreciate the message, I am just south of downtown St. Louis and attend college in North St. Louis. I love my city, do you mind me asking what high school you graduated from? Always great to have fellow St. Louisans as Notre Dame fans!!! Go Irish!
  3. Rocket's Revenge
    01-15-2013 01:22 PM
    Rocket's Revenge
    Welcome to the board!! I noticed you are in St. Louis. Did you grow up there or transplant? I grew up there but moved away in 1989 when I graduated HS. I go back 3-4 times a year as my parents and sister still live there. Great city!! I have not found a better place in all my travels. I have been just outside Charlotte, NC for the past 15 years.
    Anyways, glad to have you onboard and Go Irish!!
Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site